Senior Protection Assistant (Data Analysis), Gaziantep, Apply by 30 January 2020 Driver, Hatay, Apply by 29 January 2020
UNRCO-Programme and Operations Assistant, Service Contract, Apply by 27 January 2020
Job Title Deadline Location Intern for Medical Waste Africa Project 17-January-2020 Istanbul...
CONSULTANTS 62365 International Individual Consultancy for “Development of a Performance...
Country Administrative Assistant, G4, İstanbul, Apply by 19 January 2020 Job...
Project Assistant, Istanbul, Turkey International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) Updated: about...
Turkey Jobs: Senior Project Assistant, Senior Project Development-Reporting Assistant, Finance Assistant, National Migration Health Physician, Operations Assistant, Deadline: 18.-25.01.2020Saturday January 11th, 2020
Senior Project Assistant (Protection Psychosocial Support), Kahramanmaraş, Apply by 25 January 2020 Senior...
Construction of sewerage and storm drainage works 2020/S 012-022855 (Hereinafter Referred to as the ‘MADAD Fund’) Construction of Kilis Sewerage...
Turkey Tender: Supply of Equipment for Removal Centres for the Effective Implementation of the EU – Turkey Readmission Agreement, Deadline: 24/03/2020Monday January 20th, 2020
Supply of Equipment for Removal Centres for the Effective Implementation of the...
PROVISION OF GHG CONSULTANCY SERVICES Procurement Process : RFQ - Request for...
İLGİ BEYANI TALEBİ İLANI DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ –(CQS) (Pr oje No. P158418) ...
Technical assistance services; Development of business process management system for Turkish Employment...
Government Files Government Files for Federal Contract Opportunity 19TU1520-Q-3000 Name Posted...
LIBS-9155445 (ITB-TURA-2020-02)_Tender doc.pdf LIBS-9155445_Annex-1_Terms of Reference_Rev01.pdf LIBS-9155445_Annex-2_Financial Proposal Form_Rev01.xlsx
Call for Proposals under the EaSI Program on “Actions to Improve the Development of Financial Markets for Social Enterprises”, Deadline: March 31, 2020Tuesday January 14th, 2020
European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) Turkey Programme Programme: Human Rights Geographical Zone: Turkey Type: Action Grants Published:...
Call for proposals 2020 — EAC/A02/2019 Erasmus+ Programme (2019/C 373/06) 1. Introduction and...
European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) Turkey Programme Programme: Human...
Call for Proposals: Improving The Quality of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence, Deadline: 14/04/2020Tuesday January 14th, 2020
Improving The Quality of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Through Establishment of...
Call for Proposals: Common Cultural Heritage: Conservation and dialogue between Turkey and the EU-II Grant Program Call for Proposals, Deadline: 28.01.2020Friday December 13th, 2019
Ortak Kültür Mirası: Türkiye ve AB Arasında Koruma ve Diyalog-II Hibe Programı...
Turkey Call: “Actions to Increase the Development of Financial Markets for Social Enterprises” within the scope of EaSI Program, Deadline: 31/03/2020Monday December 9th, 2019
EaSI Programı kapsamında "Sosyal Girişimler için Finans Piyasalarının Gelişimini Arttırmaya Yönelik Eylemler...
Grant: Supporting the Decent Approach of the Future in the Focus of Gender Equality Grant Program Call for Proposals, End Date: 27.01.2020Wednesday November 20th, 2019
Cinsiyet Eşitliği Odağında Geleceğin İnsana Yakışır İşleri Yaklaşımının Desteklenmesi Hibe Programı Teklif...
Estonya'da Şirket Kuruluş ve Yönetim Eğitimi Eğitimin Amacı: Bu eğitimle yurtdışında bir şirket kurmak isteyen girişimciler; Estonya'da e-vatandaş olarak bir...
Uluslararası İş Başvuru Eğitimi Eğitimin Amacı: Bilinen normal CV'lerin gönderilmesiyle uluslararası iş...
Birleşmiş Milletler İhale Dosyası Hazırlama-Hazırlama-Mevzuat-İhale Eğitimi Eğitimin Amacı: BM ihaleleri benzersiz ve...
Avrupa Birliği AB İhale Dosyası Hazırlık-Hazırlama-Mevzuat-İhale Eğitimi Eğitimin Amacı: AB Müzayedeleri, benzersiz...
Eğitimin Amacı: Dünya Bankası, Türkiye'nin ilk uluslararası eğitim portalı Proje İhale Dosyası...
KOSGEB AR-GE DESTEĞİ BAŞVURUSU HAZIRLAMA EĞİTİMİ Eğitim Amacı: Türkiye'nin Uluslararası Projenin ilk...
Project-İlan.com; International Institutions in our country (European Union, World Bank, United Nations Development Agencies and other) by the news about all foreign grants and funds they provide to our country, business opportunities, is the first portal in Turkey collects in a single portal for tenders.
Today, the web-sites in the developed internet so just working on this issue because it focuses on the European Union project and / or who want to work expert / by firms is aimed difficulties which have been developed primarily because of the portal is this eliminate the problem and use our country experts and companies of the funds in the pursuit of development in other funds that with the vision of creating a corporate memory.
UN, WB, Europaid institutions tenders in Turkey, the project is covered by reserve funds, and they tend to keep jobs advertised in the international board. These ads job seekers gathered under one roof, to announce to Turkish companies and individuals wishing to participate in these tenders and the related funds, we intend to remain so in Turkey.
The audience of our portal is interested in these financial supports:
Short and long term experts / job seekers,
Those who want to pursue a career in international projects,
Domestic and foreign companies interested in foreign funds in our country,
international institutions in Turkey.
International Organizations in our portal:
- ACTED - Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development
- ADB - Asian Development Bank
- AECID - Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation
- AFD - Agence Francaise de Developpement
- AfDB - African Development Bank
- AIIB - Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- APEC - Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- AU - African Union
- BADEA - Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- BCEAO - Central Bank of West African States
- BCIE - Banco Centroamericano de Integracion Economica
- BOAD - West African Development Bank
- BTC-CTB - Belgian Development Agency
- CARIBANK - Caribbean Development Bank
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CEB - Council of Europe Development Bank
- CEDEFOP - European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- CEI - Central European Initiative
- CIP - Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (European Commission)
- CoE - Council of Europe
- ComSec - Commonwealth Secretariat
- CTBTO - Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
- CZDA - Czech Development Agency
- DANIDA - Danish International Development Agency
- DBSA - Development Bank of Southern Africa
- DFAT - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Australia
- DFID - Department for International Development
- DGDC - Italian Directorate-General for Development Cooperation
- EAC - East African Community
- EBA - European Banking Authority
- EBRD - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- EC - European Commission
- ECB - European Central Bank
- EDB - Eurasian Development Bank
- EIB - European Investment Bank
- EIOPA - European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- EITI - Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- ESMA - European Securities and Markets Authority Procurement
- ETF - European Training Foundation
- FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- FCO - Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- FP7 - The Seventh Framework Programme (European Commission)
- FRONTEX - European Agency for the Management of Operational Cooperation at the External Borders of the Member States of the European Union
- GA Canada - Global Affairs Canada
- Gates Foundation - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- GGGI - Global Green Growth Institute
- GIZ - Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Global Fund - Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Government Notices - Government Notices
- Horizon 2020 - Horizon 2020
- IADB - Inter American Development Bank
- IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
- ICC - International Criminal Court
- ICF Alliance - ICF "Alliance for Public Health"
- IFAD - International Fund for Agricultural Development
- IFES - International Foundation for Electoral Systems
- ILO - International Labor Organization
- IOM - International Organization for Migration
- IR - Islamic Relief
- IRENA - International Renewable Energy Agency
- ISDB - Islamic Development Bank
- ITC - International Trade Centre
- ITU - International Telecommunication Union
- JICA - Japan International Cooperation Agency
- JICS - Japan International Cooperation System
- JSIF - Jamaica Social Investment Fund
- KFW - Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau (Reconstruction Credit Institute)
- Lux-Development - Lux-Development
- MCC - Millenium Challenge Corporation
- MFA - Finland - Ministry for Foreign Affairs Finland
- NADB - North American Development Bank
- NDB - New Development Bank
- NDF - Nordic Development Fund
- NGO - Non-governmental organization
- NHA - National Highway Authority
- NIB - Nordic Investment Bank
- NORAD - Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation
- NUFFIC - Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education
- NZAID - New Zealand's Aid Programme
- OAS - Organization of American States
- OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- Other - Other
- PIFS - Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
- SADC - Southern African Development Community
- SDC - Swiss Development Cooperation
- SIDA - Swedish International Development Agency
- SPC - Secretariat of the Pacific Community
- UEMOA - Union Economique et Monetaire Ouest Africaine
- UN - United Nations (Secretariat)
- UN Women - United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- UNAIDS - United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
- UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- UNEP - United Nations Environment Programme
- UNESCO - United Nations Educational Scientific & Cultural Organization
- UNFCCC - United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- UNHCR - UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- UNODC - United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
- UNRWA - United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
- UNU - United Nations University
- UNV - United Nations Volunteers
- US Department of State - US Department of State
- USAID - United States Agency for International Development
- USTDA - United States Trade and Development Agency
- WB - World Bank
- WFP - World Food Programme
- WHO - World Health Organization
- WIPO - World Intellectual Property Organization
- WMO - World Meteorological Organization